- 2 cups of old fashion oatmeal, blended into flour
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 10 stevia packets
- 1⁄4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 scoops of Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 1⁄2 cup of egg whites
- 1 can of natural pumpkin pure
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp. of cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup of raw pecans OR (Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips- Whole Foods or Vitacost.com)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Blend the oatmeal in the blender to turn into a flour texture.
- Add all the ingredients, and blend together. Or mix it in a big bowl.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.