- 2 pieces of 5-6oz. steak
- 1 tsp. on each steak of steak seasonings
- 2 zucchinis, use spiralizer to make pasta
- ½ cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp. of Spicy Jalapeno Mrs. DASH for pasta
- 1 box of garlic and herb Couscous – (only use ½ packet for the seasonings to decrease the sodium, but keep flavor)
- You can grill or pan fry the Steak. I used a pan, and sizzled both sides. Spray the pan with coconut oil spray.
- Place Zucchini pasta into a medium fry pan, and cook for about 5 minutes- you don’t want to overcook this because then it will be mushy, and not pasta like.
- Bring a small sauce pan to a boil, and throw the couscous into the pan. Remove from the heat, add ½ the packet of seasonings, and place a lid on top of the pan. Let it sit for about 5 minutes.