- 1lb. of extra lean turkey meat
- 1/2 cup of chopped jalapeños
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 sliced onion
- 1 container of cherry tomatoes
- 1 can of no salt corn
- 1 can of low-sodium black beans
- 3 tbsp. of chopped cilantro
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- Natural salsa
- 1 container of non-fat plain greek yogurt- as sour cream
- 1/2 head of romaine lettuce
- Corn tortillas or ezekiel tortillas
- Cook the turkey burger meat with spicy Mrs. Dash Seasoning, cilantro, and chopped jalopenos.
- In a separate pan, cook the peppers and onions with coconut oil spray!
- Drain the corn and black beans and mix in 3 tbsp. of natural salsa. Chop up the cherry tomatoes, and mix those into the bowl.