- 2 cups of old fashion oatmeal, blended into flour
- 1 tbsp. of baking powder
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Protein Powder (Quest preferably)
- 1 can of natural pumpkin pure
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup of egg whites
- 1 tbsp. of cinnamon
- 6 stevia packets
- ¼ cup of raw pecans, and then like 12 extra for on top of muffins
Toppings: (blend and sprinkle on the top before placing into the oven)
- 1/4 cup of pecans
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. of stevia based chocolate chips – Lilys
- 1 Stevia packet
- Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- Blend the oatmeal in the blender to turn into a flour texture.
- Add all the ingredients, and blend together. Or mix it in a big bowl.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes.